You share our vision that mobile payment and connected cars are the future and you would like to make this future our reality - then we should talk!
Your main tasks in helping us build the future:
- Further develop our strong and scalable product vision around mobile payment and smart cars
- Collaborate and align closely with business, product and technical teams to understand requirements to be translated into processes, functionality and technology
- Analyze external software documentation and devise integration plans accordingly
- Define epics, user stories and guide the efforts of the technical teams in an Agile working environment
- Guide the testing team and ensure delivery of high quality processes, products and functionality
- Technical sub-systems include connections to many service providers on our platform, CRM, payment (back-office) applications and localization platforms for our mobile/desktop products
Are you ready to shape the Mobile Payment industry?
We look forward to receiving your informative and convincing application (CV, short cover letter, certificates) including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
ThinxNet GmbH | Blutenburgstr. 18 | 80636 München | Tel.: +49 89 4520663-0ryd.one
|Datenschutz ist uns wichtig. Du kannst Dir sicher sein, dass wir die Daten zu Deiner Person, die Du uns mit Deiner Bewerbung übermittelst, vertraulich behandeln und die datenschutzrechtlichen Erfordernisse beachten. Hier findest Du weitere Informationen: Datenschutzerklärung ThinxNet
ThinxNet is a fast-growing IoT/FinTech start-up from Munich. Our product ryd receives strategic and financial support from three internationally active global companies from the automotive engineering, payment services and insurance sectors.
Founded in 2014, we are literally getting the digital future on the road. ryd pay is the largest cross-brand solution for mobile payment directly at the gas pump. We challenge established (payment) behavior and use cutting edge technology to revolutionize the payment process at the gas station. In combination with the innovative features of our ryd box, we transform every car into a ConnectedCar and make every trip better, whether it be individual customers, connected corporate fleets, or as telematics solutions for insurance partners.
Currently ryd is available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. For our European roll-out we are looking for motivated new employees like you to join and support our team.