As Key Account Manager Benelux (m/f/d), you proactively ensure that our customers feel they are in good hands with us from the moment they sign the contract. You will work closely with our Country Manager Benelux as well as with our ryd pay team in Munich. If you thrive building long-lasting relationships with our partners and have a knack for organizing what they need, you are the right person for us!
What you’ll get to do:
- You are passionate about taking full responsibility for our customer relationships, starting with the signing of a contract
- You look after our partners with the aim of retaining them in the long term
- Together with our partners, you coordinate the roll-out process of our solution to their sites and ensure that potential obstacles are quickly eliminated
- To increase the effectiveness of our relations with our partners, you proactively involve them in our marketing campaigns to bring our clients to them
- You convince our partners of new initiatives and product ideas and drive their market implementation forward
As part of our ryd pay team, you are just as happy about sharing memes as well as the latest tech gossip. You cherish a happy partner as much as a coffee or beer with your colleagues. You know that you contribute to the success of the company with your work, but you also don't lose your sense of humour when something goes wrong.
That being said, you are the right person for us if…
- you speak English, Dutch and French fluently
- you are passionate about building and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- you are a self-motivated and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers
- you have a talent for organization - whether you built it on organizing parties or protests, we can put it to use!
- you feel like representing us responsibly with our partners
Are you ready to shape the Mobile Payment industry?
We look forward to receiving your informative and convincing application (CV, short cover letter, certificates) including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Recruiting Manager and HR Operations
ThinxNet GmbH | Blutenburgstr. 18 | 80636 München | Tel.: +49 89 4520663-0
ryd.one | www.thinxnet.com |Datenschutz ist uns wichtig. Du kannst Dir sicher sein, dass wir die Daten zu Deiner Person, die Du uns mit Deiner Bewerbung übermittelst, vertraulich behandeln und die datenschutzrechtlichen Erfordernisse beachten. Hier findest Du weitere Informationen: Datenschutzerklärung ThinxNet
ThinxNet is a fast-growing IoT/FinTech start-up from Munich. Our product ryd receives strategic and financial support from three internationally active global companies from the automotive engineering, payment services and insurance sectors.
Founded in 2014, we are literally getting the digital future on the road. ryd pay is the largest cross-brand solution for mobile payment directly at the gas pump. We challenge established (payment) behavior and use cutting edge technology to revolutionize the payment process at the gas station. In combination with the innovative features of our ryd box, we transform every car into a ConnectedCar and make every trip better, whether it be individual customers, connected corporate fleets, or as telematics solutions for insurance partners.
Currently ryd is available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. For our European roll-out we are looking for motivated new employees like you to join and support our team.